Donate | Contact | Search
OM helps when you have many things going on in life, and need to keep them straight.
- For example, you can use OM for a tickler file (detailed calendar with reminders, tasks to be done at certain times, such as annually).
- Each entry can link to all the details on that subject, to be ready when needed. For example, contact information for a related company, & things to say/ask.
- A company's notes can contain an (automatically) dated discussion log, list of things needed to discuss, contact persons, or anything.
- And notes about a company (with their phone #) can linked into a list of places to contact when your address or phone # changes.
- And if the notes are employment-related, I would have it under my personal role of "provider".
- But those details on a subject can also be linked in outlines or hierarchies, for convenient lookup: whatever works for you. (Some ideas are here).
- So everything can be found based on convenience or what is on one's mind at the time, by searching, OR by familiarity in the links/hierarchy/network.
- Of course, simplicity has its place in life too. Ideally, everything will take its proper place, in balance.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)