Donate | Contact | Search
Other OM features
- At any time, you can choose an entity which will become the default entity displayed when the program is launched. This is with options 97.
- (But please do not change the default entity in the online demo instance of OM.)
- As you try various features, you will encounter relationship types. Click here for more about that.
- As you try various features, you will also encounter entity types. Hopefully reading the screen carefully will help you know how to use them. Or ask for help.
- You can add other things to entities besides links to other entities: numeric attributes, URLs, files, etc. Try the "4" menu option.
- If you hold down the ESC key you'll get to the main menu, which has other options you can try.
- The intent of OM now, and with future features, is that you can use it to record *any* knowledge you wish. So it is very flexible, in theory and in practice.
- There are many more features if you explore the menus, read the screen carefully at each point, and try things.
- (Classes & their templates are helpful when you want something like a checklist to start from each time, but the details will very specific to each use.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)