Donate | Contact | Search
OM Searching and Linking
- Press the menu letter for any entity, then press 42, enter part of the name of some other entity, press Enter, read the results menu carefully, and choose one.
- You have now linked to a pre-existing entity. You can do that with any entities, so the same information can be in more than one place, as convenient.
- You can do the same thing to just search, but without choosing a results menu entry option (ie, not adding any results), which is sometimes convenient.
- You can browse inside the search results by pressing the Alt key with the letter of the results entry. Read the search results screen carefully, then try this.
- Instead of searching across all data, you can also search among *just* the entities that are directly related to the current entity, with options 63.
- Now, even with very complex structures of personal notes you might build, everything can be just a few keystrokes away.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)