Donate | Contact | Search
Start and customize a command window. OM will be easier to use if you change the settings for the command window. In some versions, you can do it this way:
- Do this for whichever way you'll start your command window. Pick one of these and try it, for use during these instructions:
- Then in the resulting command window, click the control menu (the little "C:\" or ">_" in the top left corner) and choose Properties.
- On the Options tab, check "Quick Edit Mode". Then if you highlight text, you can put it on the clipboard with just Enter.
- Then choose the Layout tab, and under Screen Buffer Size increase the width and height. I set mine to 95 and 9000, or 180 and 9000 on higher versions than XP.
- Also on the Layout tab, under Window Size, similarly increase the width and height. I used 95 and 45, or 180 and 45. You can experiment with all these.
- Then click OK
- If prompted, select the 2nd option to preserve settings (either "Save properties for future..." or "Modify shortcut that started..." or such), and click OK.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)