Donate | Contact | Search
Help us manage all the world's knowledge well, individually and collectively, and to use that knowledge to do the most possible good. But WHY?
- To have joy, and to lift others.
- We can do much more good when we minimize wasted effort due to ignorance or confusion or inefficiencies in our knowledge systems.
- We can become better people and do better work when we can find the best info, rather than casting about to gather from many scattered sources of information.
- We can advance the sciences better if we all know where the latest/greatest knowledge is for a given area.
- We can avoid duplication and do better research of all kinds when we fully organize what we have already recorded or done.
- Imagine the queries we could run, if it is all in one(! ), yet allows disagreement, forking, and individual or organizational control whenever desired.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)