Donate | Contact | Search
Computability and automation (code/behaviors/actions attached to entities/objects), exceedingly rich human-like queries, sorting, filtering, etc etc
- Such queries and other capabilities are possible because the entities and relationships in the model are *data*, not just piles of words.
- This includese Anki-like reminders/review, and speed/uniformity/conveniences around things like to-dos, calendar items, contacts, etc.
- Scriptability of the system as a whole, whether internal or externally driven. E.g., attaching behaviors to entities, or scheduling operations.
- doing simple programming based on one's own notes/data: simple because it's a DSL, and it can see the data *now* that it will be operating on... and is friendly
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info/details might be available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)