Donate | Contact | Search
FAQs (includes comparisons to other products, etc)
- My criteria for an acceptable system (I.e., answers to "why not use product X instead?", or required features)
- What platforms does it run on? (See the description of internals for the latest.)
- What can it do for me?
- How does OM compare to wikis like (the wonderfully helpful) wikipedia?
- How does OM compare to the semantic web?
- Why not use logical assertions like Cyc, etc?
- How does OM compare to other products (like evernote, emacs org-mode, hypercard or LiveCode, xanadu, mind maps, cellular automata ...
- What are still other things others use (usually who don't know about OneModel or have different criteria)?
- Does this remind you of the ideas behind "memex"? (Answer: Yes.)
- How do I get and install OneModel?
- How you can help
- Why the AGPL and not the BSD license?
- CONTRIBUTING file, in the source code, with important details for developers
- Here is a discussion on soylentnews.org which asked/answers many questions. In many cases I pointed them to this web site, but in case it's of interest:
- More about what OM does today (***THE SCREEN SHOTS*** are in here)
- Documentation / Support
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info/details might be available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
- Let me know if it would be easier to read this site, or parts of it, if some pages were collapsed into single documents--to avoid click,click,back,back.
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)