Donate | Contact | Search
Vision (someday): think of outlines, mind mapping, evernote, wikipedia, org-mode, & spreadsheets; securely sharing data; hosted or under your control.
- It is like everyone having their own wiki, but with ability to have specialized programs run on different parts of it...
- ...it, and tools that help everyone's wikis *converge*, if/as desired.
- And computability: internal tools that no wiki has today, for automations in data, richer queries, etc: all easy to grow, manipulate, collaborate, etc, ad-hoc.
- At least hopefully. That is the vision. More below...
- And very efficient, etc etc. See other pages in the site, for more on current features and forward-looking ideas.
- My criteria for an acceptable system (I.e., answers to "why not use product X instead?", or required features)
- FAQs (includes comparisons to other products, etc)
- Vision and plans: much more
- Documentation / Support
- Record, manage and share any knowledge: fast, free and open
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)