Donate | Contact | Search
Download, installation, & code
- Screen shots (a few anyway)
- NOTE: until I get it converted to use sqlite (next few years? hoping?), you will be responsible for postgres backups, upgrades, etc, (though I might be...
- ...be able to provide parts of scripts I use, if that helps). Unless we talk enough for me to host it for you: more on that below.
- %%NOTE:the latest version (here as a prerelease of 2020-12-30), but probably the best one, about 40MB in size, works with postgresql 12 and java 8!
- ...regardless of versions shown in other instructions below.%%
- Download free, full version with free source code
- Installing OneModel
- Easiest install: I can set it up for you, with the database hosted and backed up for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire.
- (BUT, right now it would probably cost some hourly rate, and/or hundreds of $, and/or interest from multiple people. We can always talk, even if...
- ...if just to express interest for later.)
- for Windows: installation steps
- for mac: draft installation instructions probably available upon request
- for Debian GNU/Linux: brief installation steps (and hopefully also for derivatives like Ubuntu, Mint, etc.)
- for OpenBSD: brief installation steps
- for OTHER PLATFORMS: Installation document (detailed, for developers, or specific needs):
- Getting Started With OneModel
- Code (github.com)
- Also recommended: joining at least the announcements list
- Community / Developers / Code
- Documentation / Support
- (Suggestions/questions welcome! More info/details might be available on request. Page footer has contact info.)
Copyright 2015-2021 Luke A. Call | OM Home
Contact (won't put you on a mailing list): email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)